The company Vend, which supplies point of sale software for "clever stores", has opened an office in Australia. Here is a brief list of some businesses using it.
If you run a small business with a retail shop or need to setup a point-of-sale operation, you may be interested to know that Vend is opening an office here.
Point of sale software provider Vend has set up shop in Australia. The company's new Melbourne office is headed by Australian sales manager Fallon Savery.
If you don't know the company's product, read our article What is Vend?
So what types of companies are using Vend? The local customer list includes:
- Iridis Cosmetics, Melbourne
- Shirt Studio Australia, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
- Swallow Coffee Traders, Sydney
- Sydney Electric Bikes, Sydney
- Sydney Skydivers, Sydney, Cairns, Brisbane and Byron Bay
- The Cool Hunter Pop-Up Boutique, Melbourne and Sydney
- The Little Mule, Melbourne
- Two Trees Cafe, Brisbane
[Update: Vend tells us they have signed up "over a thousand accounts" in Australia since launch.]