Here's an opportunity to gain industry recognition and publicity for your online retail business.
Online retailers have one week left to enter the Australia Post Online Retail Industry Awards (ORIAS) before entries close on May 3.
The awards recognise “outstanding effort” in 14 categories, and will be presented in the Grand Ballroom of the ICC Sydney convention centre on July 25, 2019.
It costs $70 to enter, though some might argue that’s a small price to pay for the credibility that comes with winning an award sponsored by such a high profile organisation.
The award categories are:
- Best Pureplay Retailer
- Best Small Independent Retailer
- Best Multichannel Retailer
- Best In-Store Initiative
- Best Online Retail Marketing
- Technology Champion
- Best Social Commerce Initiative
- Customer Service Excellence
- International Conqueror
- Industry Recognition
- Hall of Fame
- Online Retailer of the Year
- Australia Post People’s Choice Award (Large Retailer) (consumers can vote until May 31, but you must register your business for it to be in the running)
- Australia Post People's Choice Award (Small Retailer) (consumers can vote until May 31, but you must register your business for it to be in the running)