A national startup festival will be kicking off from September 18 through to October 9 and is set to include more than 50 sessions and activities designed to assist startups.
Some of the more notable sessions include:
· Startups with 'NSW Entrepreneur of the Year' Sebastien Eckersley-Maslin. Sebastien demonstrates how it is possible to build a viable venture in seven days and on a budget of less than $500
· Pitching workshop focused around how you can significantly improve your pitch to investors for capital.
· Startup Walkabout Sydney is an opportunity to learn and network with the city's most successful entrepreneurs, investors and advisors
· I've got an App, now what? Or are you an entrepreneur with an idea for a new app? This workshop focuses on how you can monetise your app with speakers from a number of different corners within the mobile marketing world
· Google for Entrepreneurs sessions is about how to go about building your business with Google tools and also includes technical sessions with Google developers and network opportunities with other fellow entrepreneurs
The session times and dates vary depending on the state so we would recommend taking a look at the event schedule to see what's coming up in your area.