What is a business model? Does your small business have one? Get help at this one-hour online seminar.
If you need help or don't know if you have one, this might be of interest - Business.gov.au is hosting a series of one-hour online seminars to help you with day to day issues.
The event, which the government is calling the Small Business Futures Program, will run once a month until November and will be streamed live online. To watch, visit here.
The schedule of events is:
- May - Contract Law and the common pitfalls in drafting and signing contracts
- June - How will the Federal budget impact micro and small business?
- July - Social Media and why you need to embrace it
- August - Managing risk in your business
- September - Fraud and why small businesses are sitting ducks
- October - What is a business model, really?
- November - People - your best asset or worst nightmare - how to get this right.
Each event runs for an hour and will set you back $35.
There is also an option to view the events in a group session at a local Business Enterprise Centre (BEC), which is a business advisory group that provides mentoring and other support services exclusively to small businesses.