Find out about some of the key speakers and topics on show at this year's MYOB Partner Connect event in August.
MYOB partners will converge at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on August 21 and 22 for the MYOB Partner Connect 2019 event.
Unsurprisingly, MYOB is pitching the event as a chance to understand how technology, automation and advisory services are shaping accounting and bookkeeping.
But the talks and workshops aren’t all about technology. Other topics will include:
- From compliance to advisory in 4 steps
- How to create a great bookkeeping team and stay sane
- Leadership for millennials, through the eyes of a millennial leader
- The ATO perspective on the black economy
- How to value and sell a bookkeeping firm
Talks and workshops will be led by the likes of the Australian Taxation Office, The Hendrie Group, Australian Payments Network, Tax Practitioners Board and Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand.
A the event, MYOB will also announce the MYOB Partner Award winners, including the Accounting Practice of the Year, Bookkeeping Practice of the Year, Accountant of the Year and Young Accountant of the Year.