Here is a list of how many new flights and seats Qantas has announced today between Sydney and Tamworth, Armidale, Coffs Harbour and Dubbo.
Qantas today announced extra flights and more seats each week between Tamworth, Armidale, Coffs Harbour, Dubbo and Sydney.
The extra QantasLink services are during peak business travelling times and take effect from April 2013.
Here is a list of the extra services announced today:
- Tamworth: eight extra flights per week. This adds an extra 600 seats on the route. There will be new early morning and afternoon flights.
- Tamworth airport will also gain a 'regional lounge' based on the Qantas Club lounges at major airports. This will provide "comfortable seating", "complimentary light refreshments and beverages, wireless internet, Foxtel".
- Dubbo: the Dubbo route also gets eight more flights per week, adding 300 seats.
- Armidale: No extra flights announced, but the use of Dash 8 Q300 aircraft on all flights will increase the number of seats form 2,900 to 3,100 per week. Additionally, the schedules are being changed to spread flights more evenly through the day.
- Coffs Harbour: gains an extra four flights per week, with timetable revisions to provide early morning flights on weekdays.
[Main article image: Felix Andrews / Wikimedia Commons]