New partnerships enhance the network management platform.
D-Link ANZ has enhanced its Nuclias Cloud platform for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). It now includes partnerships and integrations with Purple, Stampede and Fydelia.
What is D-Link Nuclias?
Nuclias enables network managers to automate, monitor, manage and scale wireless networks. It’s designed to make the scaling process cost-effective for SMBs without wasting hours configuring new devices onsite. Nuclias aims to make onboarding, studying, troubleshooting and reporting on network activity quick and easy.
New partnership enhancements on Nuclias
Purple allows Nuclias’ customers to use an Internet connection wirelessly and for no monetary fee. In order to access the wireless connection, users must sign-in via their chosen social network website such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, or by completing a form. In doing so, businesses can capture details of their customers and with their permission, promote products and services to all their online friends.
The partnership with Stampede's smart guest Wi-Fi solution enables D-Link to improve communication with their customers so they can reach the right people at the right time to further grow their business.
The Fydelia integration is an external captive portal that helps venues start a conversation with customers and collect valuable user data.
D-Link says that it plans to further expand and augment the functionality of Nuclias Cloud by building a complete ecosystem around its Nuclias Cloud platform.
Other enhancements to the Nuclias cloud platform include:
- Single Sign-On (SSO) brings the Nuclias Cloud and Nuclias Connect platforms together by providing a single portal for Cloud and non-Cloud customers to manage their networks. Nuclias Connect customers can easily connect to their on-premise network without complicated network configuration and without charge.
- The Integrated Captive Portal gets enhanced Social login capabilities with the integration of Twitter and Weibo authentication. Guest access is further enhanced with SMS Integration using Twillio to provide One Time Password (OTP) capabilities and optimise Guest Wi-Fi experience.
- New External Captive Portal (ECP) configuration that hospitality and retail stores may leverage to retain customer loyalty and redirect to a dedicated Captive Portal for discount vouchers, user authentication and user management.
- TRUSTe Privacy certification demonstrates compliance with all recognised laws and regulatory standards.
Key benefits of Nuclias Cloud for MSPs:
- Regular revenue stream: Nuclias Cloud is a service platform that allows MSPs to bill their customers in the fashion that they prefer whether upfront, monthly, annually, or whichever combination they prefer. MSPs are charged monthly for usage in arrears only, versus competitors’ long-term contracts, freeing up cashflow that can otherwise be put to good use.
- Month-to-month pricing: No lock-in contracts, and easy to manage cashflow forecasts.
- Lower overheads: Easy to install, Nuclias Cloud can easily be managed remotely online.
- Elevate offering: Nuclias Cloud proactively enables you to offer a better service.
- Reliability and reputation: Nuclias Cloud offers high-performance access points and cloud-managed switches which are managed by a centralised cloud-based control system, deployed on over 50,000 cloud-managed customer networks around the world.
- Fewer cost variables and competitively priced: Nuclias Cloud has no long-term costs, no hidden extras, and no additional license fees which makes for predictable cost management.
- Easy to implement, maintain and grow: Easy for the customer or the MSP to grow and expand with linear fixed costs.
Nuclias Cloud is available to MSPs on a month-to-month basis with no lock-in contract.
For more information go to www.dlink.com.au/nuclias