If you suspect your business could benefit from reaching out to mobile phone users but you're unsure how to go about it, this seminar in Sydney could be a good starting point.
On 12 March, the City of Sydney's Let's Talk Business program is running an evening seminar called The Mobile Advantage: New Markets & More Customers.
It promises to show how mobility (in other words, people accessing web sites on their portable computers and phones) opens up new markets and helps you reach new consumers.
The seminar also promises to give you ideas for improving your customer's experience accessing your services via portable computers. Speakers will also look what the mobile consumer wants.
The speakers are from:
- Google (AdWords advertising)
- TNS Research (consumer mobile behaviour)
- Ingogo (the company behind the taxi booking app of the same name).
Admission to the two and a half hour event at the Sydney Town Hall costs $55 (including drinks and canapes, or you can sign up for all four seminars in the series.
The other three events are:
- Online Tools To Boost Your Productivity And Profit
- People And Performance In The New Workplace
- Your Brand Online: Reputation Is Everything) for $185