Here are more reasons not to miss the 2019 Internet of Things (IoT) Festival in Melbourne this month!
If you're looking to understand how the Internet of Things (IoT) can tranform the way cities, businesses and governments work, then don't miss the 2019 IoT Festival at the Melbourne Convention Centre on June 18.
Festival participants will include BWM, Dell, Transurban, Data61, EY, City of Melbourne, IBM, Blackberry, Melbourne Water, Kennards Hire, Myriota and others.
Those participating are involved in everything from primary produce supply chain monitoring to farm-based IoT trials, weather tracking, road network monitoring, storm water flood prevention, smart city IoT, and other projects.
- BMW Vice President for Research, Electric/Electronic Architecture and Technologies, Dr. Michael Würtenberger, who will explain how the car-maker is tackling the huge task of connecting its cars to IoT;
- City of Greater Bendigo about its metropolitan IoT project;
- Melbourne Water about how it’s using IoT;
- The City of Melbourne about its emerging technology testbed to foster 5G and IoT technologies.
- Kennards Hire, which is tackling IoT on a country-wide scale.
Key sessions will cover IoT for transport, primary industries, cities/local government and utilities. There will also be sessions about IoT security and skills.