Setting up and maintaining remote access for small business, brought to you in association with LogMeIn
If you're a small business owner, or even an employee, you'll know that sometimes, it's just not possible to be at the office.
But setting up remote access so that everyone can log in from home - or from anywhere in the world - can be done easily, and for free, using LogMeIn Central and LogMeIn free.
This video is part two of a series, showing how to use remote access. In this video, we show you how to setup and administer remote access for multiple people, including:
- How to install LogMeIn Free
- How to set up work computers for remote access, securely
- How to enable all your employees to log in from home
- How to use LogMeIn Central to administer multiple computers
- How to use LogMeIn Ignition
Once your remote access is set-up, you can point your employees to part 1 of our how-to series, so they can find out how to use LogMeIn for remote access.
This video brought to you in association with LogMeIn.